New monitor for blackfriday sales.

arnm23

I initially planned on getting an Rog Swift on this glorious holiday but I can't find it anywhere except amazon where those bastards are charging 300-400$ more.  I'm upgrading my GPU to 2 970s or 1 maybe 2 980's depending on the price.  The monitor will be for gaming only.  I have a 70 inch tv right next to it that will do all my movie watching and even some of my games that I prefer to play on the couch.  Also the desk I'm currently using is this baby here so I'll be a good 2-3 feet away so screen size is important.  Since I don't really play too many FPS games I think IPS might work for me, just remember I have this 70 inch sony tv if I feel the need to get really immersive.  Thanks12.jpg

NCIX has a really good display on right now for 150 bucks off with free shipping.

BenQ XL2720Z 27in LED 144HZ 1ms GTG FPS Gaming Monitor

http://www.ncix.com/detail/benq-xl2720z-27in-led-144hz-b7-92842-1029.htm

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it is 27 inches which is a reasonable size.

The only downfall is that it's only 1080P.

That's about all I can recommend atm with the information you've given.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Anything closer to the rog swift?  Also smaller bezels would be nice if i considered multi monitors