My Post is Gone

matto97

I just reelised that my post in the WD giveaway page is not there any more. why?

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Did you post anything that goes against the community rules? May also be a glitch.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

nope all i posted was thanks for giveaway my FB link to where i shared it and my Twitter link to where i had shared it

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

nope all i posted was thanks for giveaway my FB link to where i shared it and my Twitter link to where i had shared it

Then next guess is glitch.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

-_- grate lol so i have to post agen and wont be in the 9th page XD

Oh well.

yeah i just hope that i dont get in truble for posting 2 times in there for an entry

If you feel you need to, add a disclaimer at the bottom.

ok :D