Crysis 3

Texhnlyze

Is Crysis 3 a good game? Have any of you played it? I'm planning to add it to my library since it's on sale right now.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Good luck if you can run it on ultra.

If I can't, then I won't.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Is Crysis 3 a good game? Have any of you played it? I'm planning to add it to my library since it's on sale right now.

Overall okay. Don't expect much in the way of story. Pretty crappy. But oh my the gameplay is rock solid. Easily one of the best fps shooters gameplay wise if not the best. Especially early level. 

And you will easily max it out at 1080p with Smaa tx2. (The only AA anyone should ever use.)

Edited by SeanBond

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Good luck if you can run it on ultra.

He's got a 970, he will be fine. :)

My R9 290 runs it on ultra, looks gorgeous and doesn't stutter.

ps- I'm talking about 1080p.

A very boring arcade game compared to the original but if you like graphics and crysis 2 then this game is for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

A very boring arcade game compared to the original but if you like graphics and crysis 2 then this game is for you.

If the story really isn't that great, then it's a no go for me. I'm not one of those "gamers" where graphics is more important than the story itself.

If I can't, then I won't.

By the looks of your Rig in your sig, I'm pretty sure you can :D