An idea for a LMG short film since linus said he might do comedy sketches if given time and resources

So I came up with this idea for a short film sketch for channel superfun after watching the WAN show in the best place to think of ideas; the shower. A parody video of about 30+mins of Horrible Bosses which obviously needs guest stars from most of the other tech guys, featuring their catchphrases or the thing they are well known for. Ex Barnacules and "poor people" or "batknife". I was thinking if this gets traction maybe they could do this after they have settled into the new office and instead of having a regular here is the office thing use the short film to show it off. Or could be like a tier.

I was thinking ncix guys and lmg guys could be working together under linus. There could be monologue thing where linus reminds the team of how things started with him alone and how he created an empire and how they should all follow his example. Keys and linus could have their usual disputes on the script but needs to be taken to a whole new level. Crazy Russian needs to be MOAR CRAX+ZY (typing error that i just left in...).
Linus is like the only actual boss in the tech tube space so he has to be horrible boss. Which is great cause then linus can show off his epic acting skills for the evil warlord dictator that he truly is on the inside. The evilness could begin with luke being fired like how kenny dies every episode, but he always comes to work the next day. But one hot summer day in BC leads to an on going discussion between the LMG/nicx guys and they want AC!!! But Dictator Linus refuses and instead spends the money on a new tesla from the lambo money that he sold online. This infuriates luke so he goes to a guy that knows a guy called barnacules who deals in "illegal substances" such as virus', malware. He meets Barnacules on the corner of Barn and Nerd and gets a goody called BatKnife. Luke convinces the group with a plan to force linus' hand into installing AC but Linus' is to all knowing like Kevin Spacey and catches them in the action and even had a couple of backup strategies to prevent this. Linus says something along the lines of "I could ruin you and your career and you will do everything i want. If you thought it was tough before get ready so Super Mega Ultra Evil Warlord Dictator LinusX Ti Max edition. You will work at least 90 hrs a week and forget about getting any new hardware. Deal with it." And not even a week passes and they group tries to think of another plan but someone has to whimp out and come back in because linus did something embarrassing to him that pushes him through the room, like what happens in every movie. This time luke goes online and searches for help, he finds a site called tek syndicate and contacts them for help.The role that Jamie Foxx plays as Deam MF Jones has to be done by tek syndicate as the guys that can help "murder your boss" and get away with it without anyone knowing. Most of tek needs to be on the call with the rest of lmg/ncix, passing banter around. tek guys sound like the "Its all a conspiracy" people but luke likes an idea of theirs and goes with it. It ends up horrible bad but everything ends up working out. Like the ending of all comedy movies. 

I leave the details to lmg/ncix to figure out. Anyone else think this would be something they would watch on channelsuperfun? Maybe when the tech guys meet each other during CES they could discuss this. 
This is a just for fun idea. It would be cool if they actually did it but I just want to hear other peoples ideas for sketches. Just to get a laugh out of.

//If this does happen can i get a free tshirt or something?

That was... An interesting read to say the least.

However, I doubt that they would get many tech youtubers to get on board with it, as they all have their own channels and content to produce, so it would be too much to sort out I reckon.

I do agree about the Luke/Kenny comparison though.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Ya the time management would be tough but for tek and barnacules i was just thinking of doing a video call, not in person. and NCIX people don't really have to be there since its a lmg video and lmg has enough people to be in front of the camera and behind it right now for like a total of 4-5 actors. Its possible but unlikely.

Or he could do a horror movie

- Luke, shit, the server room is smoking again!

- Linus, we switched to cloud hosting like six months ago...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

or something like that I'm not a good writer

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.