Far Cry 4 is completely broken for me

Liam-McShane

I was actually enjoying FC4 until it completely broke for me. Now when i start a mission the cut scene works fine but as soon as i gain control the screen goes black and i can't do anything. This happened on one mission but i was able to just quit the mission and go and do something else. I decided to try another mission. The same thing has happened only i cannot quit the mission so i'm stuck. Occasionally it will load a broken scene, bits of the floor is there, nothing is animated and i will fall through the floor. Can't do shit with my game. Thanks Ubisoft.

I haven't found anyone else who has this issue, I've tried all graphical settings and nothing works. I don't want to delete my save as i simply don't have the motivation to play through again. I doubt i can considering how difficult Luke found deleting his AC: Unity save. Has anyone got any suggestions?

I will upload a video when my shitty internet finishes uploading it (going to be more than an hour).

Edit: http://youtu.be/rl03T32hd_k?t=2m14s

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

What do you expect from ubisoft, at what part does this happen?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I bought it.

Doesn't mean the patch won't work. Try it.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Does anyone know how to get exactly 90 FOV? The slider doesn't even have numbers...

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Does anyone know how to get exactly 90 FOV? The slider doesn't even have numbers...

Well you just have to get it you know to the ubisoftWTF level ;P, I feel your pain. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

Well you just have to get it you know to the ubisoftWTF level ;P, I feel your pain. 

I mean how hard can it be to just put in the numbers?

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II