Uk Anyone Know a good Paint Shop

UMxMarky94

Hey i'm looking for a paint shop who will be able to do cases. I can't find one in my local area of Lincolnshire so i am asking around. 

The reason i am asking that i'm planning on modding my case with a side panel mod which will require re-painting and to replace all plastic parts with steel bit of the same design. 

Also anyone know of a Metal Fabricator who do small to medium sized things would also be helpful 

Have you asked at any car bodywork shops? I can try to find a list for you in your area if you would like?

^ car bodyshops are the place to go, if you watch mnpc tech on youtube he gets all his painting done at his mates car body shop.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I've heard bad things about some body shops, since they don't exactly specialize in painting computers. Some people have said that they didn't even cover the screw holes when they painted.

I've heard bad things about some body shops, since they don't exactly specialize in painting computers. Some people have said that they didn't even cover the screw holes when they painted.

True, however that's one of the reasons you go with trusted shops based off of reviews. Plus you could probably just ask them to be extra careful etc.

yeah that can be a problem so you need to do a lot of the prep work yourself as you know the computer case and they don't. you need to do things such as putting screws in the screw holes, taping off areas you don't want painting etc. they don't know computer cases but they know how to get a good finish with paint and steel plus its probably the only places with professional painting gear..

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Have you asked at any car bodywork shops? I can try to find a list for you in your area if you would like?

If you could i would Be very grateful. 

yeah that can be a problem so you need to do a lot of the prep work yourself as you know the computer case and they don't. you need to do things such as putting screws in the screw holes, taping off areas you don't want painting etc. they don't know computer cases but they know how to get a good finish with paint and steel plus its probably the only places with professional painting gear..

so your saying just take some time and prep it just in case.

Also does anyone know a good or have any idea how i could find myself metal fabricator who works on small jobs. i can find companies but they are normal make large stuff like skips and part for building,

Thank all for the help. =)

If you could i would Be very grateful. 

so your saying just take some time and prep it just in case.

Also does anyone know a good or have any idea how i could find myself metal fabricator who works on small jobs. i can find companies but they are normal make large stuff like skips and part for building,

Thank all for the help. =)

yeah do most of the prep yourself, and nice pun.

yeah do most of the prep yourself, and nice pun.

=P i wasn't on purpose just type of habbit.