what Geforce Driver version are your using?

Massa9

If there is any reasons to upgrade beyond 335.23 aside from 337 .50 and 337.88 let me know. I found the drivers not to useful and in some DX9 games the Framerates were about 20% better with 332.21 and 335.23  For some reason 337.50 and 337.88 had an impact on my thermals(about 7-8°C higher) compared to the latter. 

Newer drivers are sometimes necessary to run newer games properly, I'm currently running the most recent driver but another one is going to drop later today for Far Cry 4. I've lost stable OC's from driver to driver, I was running 337.50 and I could hit 1280/6360 but when I updated to the most recent one my clocks were no longer stable.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I'm running 296.31 on my GT70(machine I am using now). Its the only driver that works properly on my machine (LOL). On most of my other machines I am running a driver somewhere in between 330 and 337. I don't see the need to upgrade and I have been having trouble with the latest drivers and Freemake(which I use a lot).

I'm running 344.65 with a GTX 970 and 660 Ti.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I always run the latest, including beta releases. As said above, updates for new games are one of the big reasons Nvidia releases a new driver in the first place, and you don't want to be without the proper driver for a game that you're playing.

I always update mine, as most games will update in response to major driver changes; I was having major problems with my Radeon 6670 in some games, and it turns out I haven't updated my drivers in over a year (CCC kept giving me errors when I tried it last).

[witty signature]

Currently I'm using the latest one.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|