which phanteks?

EeveeTechTips

I was originally planning on getting h440 for my new system, but these phanteks cases look so good with tempting price. I'm mainly looking and luxe and pro. Is luxe worth the extra $40 over the pro? Or is phanteks pro the best bang for the buck

Bang for buck is where the Pro cleans up.  The Luxe is nice, and worth the $40 if the extras are worth it to you.  Will you be water cooling?  The extra space at the top of the case for fans is probably the biggest benefit of the Luxe over the Pro.  The external lights, and extra SSD mount are the other notable extras that come to mind, but only you can determine if its worth it for you.  They are both amazing cases and you can't go wrong with either.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'm still debating these and h440 as well:( tell me why I shouldn't get h440 over these anyone!

I'm still debating these and h440 as well:( tell me why I shouldn't get h440 over these anyone!

the sheer amount of enthusiast features at 100$ is insane

here is a review of the enthoo pro:

Luxe. It's perfect.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Pro. Better airflow and personally better looking.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

the sheer amount of enthusiast features at 100$ is insane

here is a review of the enthoo pro:

yeah I trust hardware canucks his review was mainly what sold me the phanteks cases. My brain says just go for the pro, but my heart says all dam LEDs from luxe..

yeah I trust hardware canucks his review was mainly what sold me the phanteks cases. My brain says just go for the pro, but my heart says all dam LEDs from luxe..

and i ask led's are woth 40$?

The Pro is the best value, but the Luxe really brings it home. I have one and it's great. The LEDs are nice and bright, there's WAY more than enough room for everything, even if you're doing something ridiculous like quad SLI/Crossfire. It was easy to build in for my first time, has plenty of spots for fans and watercooling, and has good airflow. It comes pre-installed with 2 140mm fans (one top, one back) and 1 200mm fan for the front, and the top can fit a triple radiator. It also has a neat plastic toolbox with all of the screws pre-organized and has ATX standoffs already mounted. You can't go wrong with either but I prefer the aluminum/steel Luxe.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

and i ask led's are woth 40$?

haha god no that's why I said only my heart ;( and this is precisely why I need help from this forum.. To control my impluses

haha god no that's why I said only my heart ;( and this is precisely why I need help from this forum.. To control my impluses

it's not just LEDs. Is also aluminum instead of plastic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I know I'll be getting the Luxe at the end of the month for my build, seems worth the extra bit of cash IMO.

I know I'll be getting the Luxe at the end of the month for my build, seems worth the extra bit of cash IMO.

My Luxe White is coming tomorrow I cant wait!!!!!