OnePlus One Pre-order opens!

Hey Guys!!

So if you didn't hear, OnePlus is doing another pre-order session for the One... So for one hour you will be able to pre-order the phone.. You can set up your order prior to the one hour, so all you have to do is log in and pay for it! :D This is their second open pre-order session so the systems should be better now.. I attend the first session and bought the phone and their servers were down for an hour.. so they extend the pre-order another two hours... 

You can pre-order it here!!! Good luck!!

http://preorder.oneplus.net/

:D

One plus... I feel like they're kindof the ubisoft of phones... not too sure why but eh.

I've only heard good things about it.

Well let's hope they don't become the official ubisoft of phones... I heard rumours of the OnePlus Two, coming out next year sometime...

One plus... I feel like they're kindof the ubisoft of phones... not too sure why but eh.

I've only heard good things about it.

"Our phone has a 320*480 6" screen because it's more cinematic"

I'm digging the OpO, but I'm fine with my 5S and don't need another phone atm. So every time I see an opportunity to get an invite or to preorder it I think "Damn, I wish I needed it" D:

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

"Our phone has a 320*480 6" screen because it's more cinematic"

I'm digging the OpO, but I'm fine with my 5S and don't need another phone atm. So every time I see an opportunity to get an invite or to preorder it I think "Damn, I wish I needed it" D:

I'm so exited to get mine :D