Speakers Produce Quiet Static

I have Logitech Z623 speakers and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. If I put my ear up to the satellite speakers I can hear quiet static noise. Its not noticeable if don't put your ear up to the speakers but I'm just wondering if this is normal. Would anyone mind telling me if they can hear any static from their speakers? The Z623's are pretty good speakers too which is why I'm hoping they aren't broken. 

There is static even when there is nothing plugged into it. The static doesn't change with volume. I am using onboard sound but seing as it happens without it even being plugged into a computer I don't believe thats the problem. 

Hmm. I had a set of logitech z4s (ollld) and there was a high-pitched static noise that came from the sub-woofer. I had to unplug them from the mains to sleep. I think it's just one of those electrical noise nuisances tbh.

Yeah I had a feeling it was probally a 'electrical noise nuisance'. Luckily I don't believe its affecting the quality of the sound. 

Your PC speakers come in a set and plug into the sub.  The subwoofer has an integrated amplifier which is the main cause of the static.  BASICALLY, the gain is so high it's raised the noise floor to an audible level.  So yeah, it's normal, but it's definitely not an ideal attribute of a good amplifier.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Logitech has offered for a free replacement. Do you think it is worth it to replace it? The only reason I would want to replace it is if it will degrade the quality of the sound.