Geforce Experience problems, not working.

Hi, so i've had my GTX 770 for a while now, but before that i had a 6870 and once i got my 770, i uninstalled all the amd drivers and software, but i think there is still some bit of the amd drivers running in the background which i cannot find. Because ever since i have installed nividia drivers or any updated drivers, GeForce experience never runs. it notifies me about new drivers but it actually never works when i launch it. I think this may be due to some left over amd software?
If theres any way of getting geforce experience running i would sure appreciate it ! Thanks.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

You can try Driver Sweeper or Display Driver Uninstaller.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You can try Driver Sweeper or Display Driver Uninstaller.

just used display driver uninstaller and chose to remove all amd and ati drivers. restarted the computer but geforce experience still freezes every time i try to launch it.

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Hi, so i've had my GTX 770 for a while now, but before that i had a 6870 and once i got my 770, i uninstalled all the amd drivers and software, but i think there is still some bit of the amd drivers running in the background which i cannot find. Because ever since i have installed nividia drivers or any updated drivers, GeForce experience never runs. it notifies me about new drivers but it actually never works when i launch it. I think this may be due to some left over amd software?

If theres any way of getting geforce experience running i would sure appreciate it ! Thanks.

When i have driver problems like this, and it won't go away. i tend to just reformat, but that's just me; it tends to do the best job though!

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

When i have driver problems like this, and it won't go away. i tend to just reformat, but that's just me; it tends to do the best job though!

yeah im guessing thats what i may have to resort to if i wanna use geforce experience. lol i dont even know what it does really ahah

yeah im guessing thats what i may have to resort to if i wanna use geforce experience. lol i dont even know what it does really ahah

You will want to use Geforce experience; it adds shadow play, auto update for drivers, game stream, and Nvidias optimization thingy, so it's worth having, and nice to have on hand.

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!