Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Demo Code GIVEAWAY

GameModeLiam

Got 2 demo codes last night and used one on myself, so figured that I would give the second away.

Here is the code : A060W6CV071PS8L_

The underscore is blank because you have to guess it :)

*HINT* It is a letter, NOT a number.

DONE

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

where do even put it in

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

where do even put it in

You have to go to the nintendo E-Shop on your 3ds/2ds and go to the menu and click "redeem code"

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

If you can get it, get it. You'll get one of the Pokemon you battle with when you OR/AS, I forget which one though.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Earlier this evening, I purchased a $10 eShop card so I could buy Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and get a code, but the code was missing from my receipt after I paid the $5 for a game I wasn't even really interested in. I tried to contact Nintendo with no success. I was relieved to come across this thread; I guessed the letter correctly and I am now enjoying this special demo! Thank you, GameModeLiam, for saving the day :D