PC Turns off when playing games !! Help please!!

maxedoutfreaky

Hey, i just builded a new pc with amd fx 6100, 4gb ram , gtx 650ti , coolermaster thunder 500w psu but when i start playing some games like gta 4 my pc just turns of and restart with Anti power surge detected some error...Please help i have a asus m5A78L-M-LX V2 mobo!

it sounds as if you have gotten a lemon for a PSU... (not clear power delivery can do that) but before we jump to the conclusion try and reseat the power connectors the go from the PSU to the Motherboard. then see if it does it again. if so, i would RMA the PSU and hope you get a good one. 

So i cant do any fix...i ordered  a corsair 650tx yesterday its fine right!

the coolermaster thunder 500w is the one that is currently in the pc right? and the corsair 650tx is in the mail as we speak? if so, then just wait for the new power supply to arrive then you should have a fix. 

Yepp i have teh coolermaster thunder 500w now....and i ordered 650tx ill be getting in 2 days.. Thanks :D

Yepp i have teh coolermaster thunder 500w now....and i ordered 650tx ill be getting in 2 days.. Thanks :D

If you solve your problem with a better PSU, please report back.

I have the same problem.

Hey, i just builded a new pc with amd fx 6100, 4gb ram , gtx 650ti , coolermaster thunder 500w psu but when i start playing some games like gta 4 my pc just turns of and restart with Anti power surge detected some error...Please help i have a asus m5A78L-M-LX V2 mobo!

I have the same hardware as you but a different GPU. I have a 700w cooler master PSU, so prob your psu is a lemon/faulty. RMA it.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

definitely try to get your money back for the bad power supply