SSD Speed Boost Guide

I followed this guide http://www.tweaktown.com/guides/6800/tweaktown-s-ultimate-windows-ssd-performance-installation-guide/index.html and I believed it to be too good to be true. But after benchmarking my SSD with AS-SSD I now believe it to be black magic.

post-11802-0-55939900-1415517886_thumb.p

My old OCZ Agility  went from 67 mb/s random 4K write to an amazing 115 mb/s a solid 72 % increase in performance.

post-11802-0-02943600-1415517913.png

As you can see from my HD Tune screenshot of the file sizes being used by Windows the 4K writes are 2/3 of all the writes to the disk, which means that Random 4K write performance is really important for the feel of windows.

post-11802-0-40182500-1415518869.png

I thought my system was optimized for maximum SSD performance, because my scores where up to par with review site scores, but after disabling all powersaving feature in the BIOS and in Windows and installing the correct drivers my drives actually beats every score I have found.

Go make your SSD even faster

200mb/s coming from an SSD?

What?

And that health level though. 

"God"

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

What?

"God"

Agility 3, nuff said.

Incompressible & Compressible data rates differ with these SSD's.

My Mums Agility 3 is still going strong after years now and is still super snappy, even with slower reads and writes.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Agility 3, nuff said.

Incompressible & Compressible data rates differ with these SSD's.

My Mums Agility 3 is still going strong after years now and is still super snappy, even with slower reads and writes.

My Agility 2 is as well :P it is my drive dedicated to Skyrim.

Oh and my Vertex 3 is still awesome.

What?

"God"

So?

1.) Old SSD (was released in 2011.)

2.) Means "good" in Danish (and Norwegian), AFAIK.

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

Compressible data makes these Sandforce drives fly.

Not saying my Agility 3 is fast but the part where it matters it outperforms newer faster SSDs due to tweaking alone.