Battlefield 4 question

asim1999

Looked at some BF4 gameplay and i loved it, however the excessive F-Bombs were annoying. A handful would be perfect (BF3 and Titanfall were perfect in terms of the profanity level). 

Is there a way to turn off the profanity or at least turn off the speech for this purpose as i want to try the Origin 7 day trial 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

It's a part of the game, If you want to play the Campaign you're gonna have to deal with it.

For multiplayer it obviously depends on the players, but you can hide the chat if it bothers you.

in MP you will probably occasionally hear a soldier scream a bad word, but there really is no way around it. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I've honestly rarely heard someone use the microphone. You can also press 'H' to hide the chat window if it bothers you too much. I can easily ignore it because I'm too involved in the game.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Oh my fuck! Someone fucking please think of the fucking children!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING FUCK :0

Oh, and BF3 was way worse in terms of soldiers swearing. My favourite lines are "I'm getting fucked in the ass over here!" "Here's a grenade for you fuckers!!!!!" and "Watch out im gonna kill that bitch!"

Oh my fuck! Someone fucking please think of the fucking children!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING FUCK :0

Oh, and BF3 was way worse in terms of soldiers swearing. My favourite lines are "I'm getting fucked in the ass over here!" "Here's a grenade for you fuckers!!!!!" and "Watch out im gonna kill that bitch!"

Just asked a simple question, going full-out retard and posting the first 2 lines of your post was unnecessary, but thanks for the last 2. Much appreciated

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Just asked a simple question, going full-out retard and posting the first 2 lines of your post was unnecessary, but thanks for the last 2. Much appreciated

i r8 -8/8 not gr8 m8 dont h8

I remember seeing filter option for ingame sounds but I can't remember if it was to turn them all to english or turning them off completely. I'd say its just game/life and it really isn't for you if you can't handle those things. Seriously, you are going to get Pegi 17 rated game with killing and blood. The cursing is really small thing in that mess.

If you are going to play multiplayer, leaving audio on is really only wise choise. It helps so much on locating enemies.

BF3 had some audio files messed because whenever you revived team mate, audio would go like "DIE YOU F***ER!"

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv