Which of these is better?

Xamurus

AOC G2460PQU

is cheaper and the same as the other one and the asus thing has 3D...which lol no one usees

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I would go the AOC, by the looks of it they have the same specs

i7 4790k | ASUS Z97 Gryphon | 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz | Asus Direct CUII GTX 770 1267/3829 | Stock Cooler | Antec Neo Eco 520W | WD Green 1TB

Silverstone TJ08-e | Klipsch Promedia 2.1 | Razer Tiamat 2.2 | LG 24EN43VS | Razer Naga (2010) | Razer Lycosa (2010)

Planned PC Upgrades: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=325661&action=wish_lists

If you can, go with an acer gn246hl. AOC is a brand known for low quality products. Not to say they aren't good, just not the high quality you can get from acer for the same price. 

If you can, go with an acer gn246hl. AOC is a brand known for low quality products. Not to say they aren't good, just not the high quality you can get from acer for the same price. 

Acer and high quality? No thank you.

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

lel, they aren't that good for sure but I think he means better quality than AOC, I had a few AOC monitors once... all three of them died... bought one, it died bought another died... Got free monitors from a friend (Acer) lasted me 3 years each. @OP I would go with the Asus but that's from personal experience (good from Asus and Bad from AOC).

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

lel, they aren't that good for sure but I think he means better quality than AOC, I had a few AOC monitors once... all three of them died... bought one, it died bought another died... Got free monitors from a friend (Acer) lasted me 3 years each. @OP I would go with the Asus but that's from personal experience (good from Asus and Bad from AOC).

Yeah ok. I don't have much experience with Acer monitors but my experience with other product from Acer is horrible. I'm not saying that AOC is better than Acer

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

I have a much lower end Asus monitor, and I like it for it's price. It works well, the preset colour configs were crap though, plus it has some 'anti trailing' thing that ended up actually causing ghosting. It's been great apart from that though. I can't speak for AOC monitors however. Either looks good.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

i would go for the acer one. the other one costs more for basically no extra and you probably will never utilize the 3D feature for anything. they are both 1920x1080p both 1ms response time and both the same size.  besides, in my opinion, the acer one looks better and you want something that you are going to be looking at all the time to look good.

Each persons expierence is different. Acer has been more reliable than asus for me. 

Each persons expierence is different. Acer has been more reliable than asus for me. 

Almost everyone I know has bad experience with acer, so it's not based on my own experience.

Almost everyone I know has bad experience with acer, so it's not based on my own experience.

Which is why I said each persons..