Ubisoft Pushing Uplay & Pulling Games From Steam

GriggsCK

Source: http://www.eteknix.com/assassins-creed-unity-wont-available-steam-uk

It seems only the new titles like AC unity, FC4 and the Crew have been pulling out from Steam, old titles still remain. I searched it on Steam, no sign of them whatsoever. The suggestion is still there but the game won't show up. It won't affect me anyway since I don't buy their games, what about AC and FC fans, what do you guys think? 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

hay we have been talking all night about it

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

repost.....

yeah, I didn't realize that, it was under several topic and I didn't spot it. 

Edit: but that Topic is locked anyway, not sure why. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

What if you've preordered a game on steam?

erm, don't know, there's a code when they preorder stuff I guess? Then you can use it on uplay. Not sure though, what I know is, if you buy their games on Steam, they gave you a code, then you have to install uplay, put the code there, in order to launch the game, and uplay can't be minimize to tray, top lel. 

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! why would they do this?! uplay is so bad :(

What maneuvering, first this and then a whole 60fps trailer ..omg, then Uplay discount for the old Assassin Creed's, along with complete bullshit Far Cry 4 requirements: "GeForce GTX 680 or Radeon R9 290X".

..Meanwhile in Poland the CD Projekt Red announces 16 free DLC's for The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt.  :wub:

:) oh ubisoft...

ayG7NRC.png

Well done.

At least one person on LTT realizes that you need to change it up for it still to be funny.