Best £60 headphones

Afflated

That is my budget. My friend told me to get the Razer Kraken but I don't know whether I want to spend £60 on them. Is their any better options?

That is my budget. My friend told me to get the Razer Kraken but I don't know whether I want to spend £60 on them. Is their any better options?

Grado SR60i ? Or if you can find Ath-m50

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Sennheiser HD 429 or Ath m30, Edit: I mistook pound sign for th Euro sign. So budget is higher than what I thought. Go with Ath m60s. 

The hyper x cloud is good, i know its suppost to be a gaming headset, but it has a detachable mic and is a good product.

Hyperx cloud is renowned for its almost audiophile-grade sound quality and serves well as a gaming headset. A detachable mic and TONNES of accessories make it such good value, not to mention the almost entirely aluminium build! They feel like a cloud when you wear them, they're that comfortable too!

BLACKWIDOW: i5 4690k - MSI GTX970 - 2x 4gb GSkill RJ X - 256gb MX100 - 1tb WD Blue - NZXT H440

Hyperx cloud is renowned for its almost audiophile-grade sound quality and serves well as a gaming headset. A detachable mic and TONNES of accessories make it such good value, not to mention the almost entirely aluminium build! They feel like a cloud when you wear them, they're that comfortable too!

I'm with you on the great build quality and accessories but calling it ''almost audiophile grade'' is giving it too much credit for what it is

Superlux 681 are around £40 and are great for the price

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1