external 1080 outside Watercooling planning

So for a school project this year I'm going to outfit my computer with watercooling and i will probably need some help with the planning.

relevant components in my rig

I7 4770k - cpu

GTX 780 - gpu - sli

GTX 780 - gpu - sli

G1.sniper.5 - mobo

32gb dominator platinum 1886mhz - ram

corsair ax860i - psu

i don't want the rads inside of the computer, the full room watercooling project inspired me to put a 1080 rad outside my case and mount it to the outside of my house so i would have 2 pipes going through my wall to the outside and 2 tubes connecting through the grommets in the back of my case to my reservoir.

the loop would go as follows     pump => gpu => gpu => cpu vrm zone => cpu => rad => res => pump

like this pro paint mockup

cf5fc0f274.jpg

so first of all i seem to have at least decided on a rad that i will use, the

Phobya Nova 1080

since it seems to be the only 1080 rad i can order from within my country (do tell if there's something i could order from somewhere else and get shipped to me that would be an improvement.)

i had looked at some gpu and cpu waterblocks that matched each other and fit my green theme, the

Swiftech KOMODO-NV-LE - gpu

Swiftech Apogee XL - cpu

problem seems to be that i cannot get a hold of the KOMODO since its out of stock everywhere I've looked.

i doubt i would need to water cool my ram but if it would look great i could consider it.

I'm also thinking of sleeving my tubes like in this guide

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/211209-how-to-sleeve-your-watercooling-tube/

I'm looking for a reservoir but I'm not sure what would fit and look good in the spot I'd like to put it

I'm hearing a lot of good stuff about the D5 pump but i cant seem to find a reseller in my country and is it powerful enough to push that much liquid?

what fittings would be fitting (hah) for this do you think?

I'm probably going to post a topic in the build logs section when i got the build more planned out

I hope you can help :D

Drilling through a wall into a house for tubing is not a trivial task. Also consider the difficulty of mounting the radiator outside and how to protect it from the elements.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.