Looking for a new headset with a good mic willing to spend $150 ish

Go to solution Solved by SImoHayha,

here is a great headset the guy says 130 dollars however on the website it's 99$   Also the video explains the headset in great detail and how it does.

My current mic is a logitech g430. It is an ok mic however it is failing on me, the audio randomly cuts off on one ear and my friends complain about static coming through my mic randomly when i speak.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

I am looking for a headset with a good mic that is not sensitive.(it does not pick up every noise around me aside from my voice) 

sound quality doesnt have to be out of this world but i want something that isnt terrible and that will give me an enjoyable experience when i am either listing to music or gaming.

build quality has to be decent i tend to drop my mics and get a little rough, the mic doesn't have to be indestructible it just has to not break easily.

When it comes to being comfortable im not very picky it just has to do its job and not be terrible

I UNDERSTAND IM PROBABLY ASKING FOR A LOT HOWEVER IM WILLING TO OVERLOOK SOMETHINGS HOWEVER THE MIC NOT BEING SENSITIVE IS A MUST FOR ME AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IM LOOKING FOR IN THE HEADSET. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!

here is a great headset the guy says 130 dollars however on the website it's 99$   Also the video explains the headset in great detail and how it does.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

thanks man! from what i see i really like the headset and i will for sure pick it up!