CM690 III: Window or no Window?

Pie-jacker875

So I ordered this Cooler Master 690 III. The one shown in the pcpartpicker image does not have a window, but there is an image with one with a window on Cooler Master's page for it. So now I have no idea whether or not I'm going to get a window or not. (I'd rather not, because if it does, I will need to get parts with matching colors.)

If the first link is exactly what you ordered, then you'll most likely be getting the non-window version. 

~The Yahm

Personally I'd go with a windows unless all of your internals don't flow thematically. My opinion.

Personally I'd go with a windows unless all of your internals don't flow thematically. My opinion.

I'd kind of like a window but that would means I will need to work harder to make it neat, and I might end up paying more for similarly colored parts.

When I googled the product number of the first link: CMS-693-KKN1

It directed me to cooler masters website with pictures of both the window and non window version. Down the bottom of the page it has a picture showing the model list and the above product number corresponds to the non-window version so that's what should arrive.

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower-cm690-series/cm693/

If you're on a budget and don't want to go the extra mile to match stuff, which I totally understand, then I'd just say forget the window. If that sort of stuff doesn't matter to you then I wouldn't really bother.