New Graphics Card

Monti
Go to solution Solved by david cassar,

OK thanks. I just torn on which of the 3 i should buy. I would like to pick this carefully becasue last time I bought a GPU anytime I wanted to do something that wasn't gaming the computer would freeze. Only with that GPU my other one worked fine. I would assume you are a PC gamer, which one would you pick if I was to keep my 1240x1080 res monitor and keep this card for about 2-4 years :) .

Hd 7850 1gb and oc it.

OK thanks. I just torn on which of the 3 i should buy. I would like to pick this carefully becasue last time I bought a GPU anytime I wanted to do something that wasn't gaming the computer would freeze. Only with that GPU my other one worked fine. I would assume you are a PC gamer, which one would you pick if I was to keep my 1240x1080 res monitor and keep this card for about 2-4 years :) .

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Hd 7850 1gb and oc it.

with 1 or 2 fans. the difference is 5 dollars.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

with 1 or 2 fans. the difference is 5 dollars.

I think that i would spend an extra 5 dollars for an extra fan because of quieter operation and the card will live longer.

Thanks for your help. I will be ordering this soon. One question in 2 year will the 1 gb if memory be enough for future titles

Thanks for your help. I will be ordering this soon. One question in 2 year will the 1 gb if memory be enough for future titles

i think that 1gb will be enough for future titles on that resolution .

Okay thanks for all of your help David. Lets hope that this buy is a good one