Favorite Skyrim Character Builds

Barracuda

So with the new Legendary mode, ive brought out my favorite heavy hitter (and still losing horribly). Anyways I was courious what others consider the best build.

Orc- berserker rage is the best

Heavy Armor

Block- spellbreaker is a boss shield, also will make that huge guy with the 1 hit kill two handed weapon flinch.

One handed Sword

Smithing

Enchanting

Alchemy

I only put like 30 hours into skyrim but I played a paladin style character.

Nord

Resto, one hand mace, blocking, heavy armor, can't remember much more.

I've always gone with my standard bearer sneaky archer build

any race - but usually breton/imperial/dark elf

sneak, archery/marksman, one hand, smithing, enchanting

any other skills are just complimentary :)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

I'm also partial to the stealth archer build, even though it's insanely OP. I always go with Bosmer since it pairs best with the stealth archer build.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I love to add rune casting & that silent casting perk. After they take a few arrows and see you, booom! Even then how in the world is a stealth archer OP?

I love to add rune casting & that silent casting perk. After they take a few arrows and see you, booom! Even then how in the world is a stealth archer OP?

Stealth archer is OP because I can kill everything before they even know I'm there. This is at master difficulty. Select your perks wisely and you're basically invincible.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

My favourite build is a one-handed, dual-wielding swordswoman with the werewolf ability, who can smith and enchant her own weapons.

And my second favourite is a Dunmer pyro / necromancer, with restoration abilities. :)

Current workstation/gaming rig ->>.. i7 3280 @ 4.6GHz - Asrock Extreme 4 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black 1,600MHz - EVGA GTX 660 - Fractal Design Define R4 & Newton R3 PSU - Corsair H80i with the LED pink ^-^ - 4x Noctua NF-F12's - 2x 240GB Force GS SSD's in raid 0 - 6x 2TB HDD's