Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

i Want Kuhler 1250 because the cooling on my computer is crap and i'd love to have a new one. But would be happy to win any of these no matter what it is.

My favourite is the Pulse Headset, because my old Headphones are really crappy and I think these have a great design! Also I have read they have a great audio quality which is really important for me.

Thx for doing these awesome giveaways, Linus! :D

OS: Windows 10 Pro | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H110 | Mainboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 2x 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @3600MHz | GPU: Inno3D GeForce GTX 980 iChill X4 Air Boss Ultra | Main SSD: 1TB Corsair MP600 NVME | SSD1: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD | SSD2: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | HDD1: WD Green 1000GB | HDD2: WD Green 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Keyboard: Logitech G513 | Headset: Logitech G933 | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG248Q & LG 29UM65-P

My favorite part of the bundle would probably be the cpu cooler. Would be nice to get away from air cooling and have a well cooled CPU. 

My favorite item are the True Quiet Fans. Good fans are so often overlooked when building or upgrading your pc. They do in fact increase performance, just as most other upgrades, but also increase my enjoyment of the overall experience because of the lowered fan noise.   

why favorite item of the above shown, huh? though one they all look great i actually can't decide

Yet another opportunity to win stuff. Thanks!

I was about to say that my favorite from the bundle was that case but that PSU looks awesome. So I'll say it is my favorite. A quiet and good looking PSU. The perfect help for me to start building a new pc. Mine is quite old now. The years fly away so quickly...

i love quiet computers, been looking for a gaming rig recently, but have so much to save on! Giveaways are always nice, gotta say i'm a fan of fans ;) they look quite reliable

I think the best is the CPU cooler, because Im still running the stock one :(

My favorite would be the Kuhler. 

Why? It's awesome

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU because it's got orange on it. I like orange.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

My favorite is the psu because the colors are just amazing and its 80+ gold right now my psu is crap

Thanks for the giveaway and my fav is that edge pus because it's sooo sexy best looking pus around

That water cooler is something I could use to overclock my FX-6300!

Thanks Linus Media Group and Antec for the chance to win!

Slick is my leader!

I do like the EDG750 PSU and the reason is that it's a nice looking PSU that will perform well, so no matter what system you have it will provide all teh powerz needed.

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

Item:True Quiet Fans
Reason: because they are truly quiet fans

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250, because...well, watercooling! It is silent, clean and gone are the days of the past where you had to do the assembly yourself and risked sub-par cooling performance, bad looks or just wetting your computer. And I also like the look- and the dual-pump- and the size of it :3

My favorite is 1100 V2 Computer Case, because it's soooo beautiful :D

"1100 V2 Computer Case" is my favourite item in this bundle - proof that good case don't need to be vulgar :D