Custom Cables

jaypremier

I am wanting to buy red cables and use them instead of the provided ones and i was wondering what all different cables i would need to buy, here's a link to the build just incase you need to see: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PKZ8zy

Bitfenix Extension are nice. That's what I use.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Bitfenix Extension are nice. That's what I use.

alright what different cords am i going to need? im sorry if its a stupid question but this is my first build

alright what different cords am i going to need? im sorry if its a stupid question but this is my first build

Do you want all cables to be red? Or just visible cables? Or just specific cables?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Do you want all cables to be red? Or just visible cables? Or just specific cables?

i just want the visible ones to be red

i just want the visible ones to be red

You'll need a 24-Pin, 8-Pin EPS, 6-Pin Video, 8-Pin Video, and maybe USB and HD Audio if you want to go all the way. They also have SATA power and data, and 2-Pin (For your headers) shown of you wasn't everything red.
Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

You'll need a 24-Pin, 8-Pin EPS, 6-Pin Video, 8-Pin Video, and maybe USB and HD Audio if you want to go all the way. They also have SATA power and data, and 2-Pin (For your headers) shown of you wasn't everything red.

Ok, thanks for all your help :D

Ok, thanks for all your help :D

No problem, if you have any more questions just ask.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler