Giant Ear Problems

The Hybrid Asian

So... I have giant ears i mean there like satellite dishes and on ear headphones usually start hurting after a bit,. Right now i have a pair of kraken pros but they do hurt so i was wondering if anyone have suggestions for a good pair of over ear head phones that can cover mega ears. Any help would be appreciated :)

So... I have giant ears i mean there like satellite dishes and on ear headphones usually start hurting after a bit,. Right now i have a pair of kraken pros but they do hurt so i was wondering if anyone have suggestions for a good pair of over ear head phones that can cover mega ears. Any help would be appreciated :)

Are those not on ear headphones? It try over the ear headphones. I personally hate on ears because they are irritating like that. There is a huge list on over the ear headphones. I suggest Audio technica and sennheiser headphones. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Audio technica has some really nice headphones, definitely would recommend them.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

i suggest getting the HD518 or depending on your budget the HD558s or if you don't mind the color the HD598s i have the HD518's myself and i am extremely happy with them no problems at all so far i even did a review of them which you can check out here

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i would just tape speakers to the side of my head, easy fix.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Hmmm....

Are those not on ear headphones? It try over the ear headphones. I personally hate on ears because they are irritating like that. There is a huge list on over the ear headphones. I suggest Audio technica and sennheiser headphones. 

what do u personally use?

Hmmm....

what do u personally use?

I have sennheiser 363d's. It's a gaming headset with an absolutely superb microphone. Probably the best you could ever get on a gaming headset. But they are a little pricey. However they come with an inline sound card and virtual surround sound which can be pretty amazing given you are listening to the right content. Forgot to add, they have ample room for my ears because of the earcup design. 

Edited by SeanBond

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q