play while downloading from steam?

MPX309

Ok so I got this neveready bundle malarky or something, downloading tombraider and it says play. . . . can i jump into the game whilst it's downloading? will it slow the download down or what? there's about 2 hours left. (ps. this is my first time) 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

No you probably can't jump in while it's downloading. Steam just says that while something is downloading/installing. Even so, it's not a bad idea to try.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Nope, few games support this, only ones I can think of are blizzard ones, and like the PS4 you need a minimum amount of files to have downloaded before the game actually runs.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090