Most reliable fittings for Acrylic/PETG Tubing?

I've been looking into what fittings I want to use for my loop, and turned off to certain brands because of their look, as aesthetics are important to me for this build. If we're talking aesthetics, so far Monsoon has made the best looking fittings and they seem to make for really clean looking loops, but just how reliable are they? I know Bitspower and EK are reliable brands, and I am iffy about Primochill..

Tallgeese VI Build log coming soon!!
NZXT H440 | Intel Core i5-4690K | MSI Z97S Krait Edition | 12GB Corsair XMS3 | EVGA GTX970 Superclocked | Samsung 840 EVO 240GB, WD Blue 320GB | Corsair CX600M

Elite Dangerous: CMDR Zorin Kay'Van

bitspower, ek, primochill, swiftech i have used them all and they all perform similar. when looking at fittings just go with whatever looks the nicest.  personally i like black chrome/black nickle/black sparkle whatever you want to call it.

I've been looking into what fittings I want to use for my loop, and turned off to certain brands because of their look, as aesthetics are important to me for this build. If we're talking aesthetics, so far Monsoon has made the best looking fittings and they seem to make for really clean looking loops, but just how reliable are they? I know Bitspower and EK are reliable brands, and I am iffy about Primochill..

Scouten has it right. All the reputable brands (EK, Alphacool, XSPC, Koolance, Bitspower, Monsoon, Primochill) make good fittings. Just get what you think looks best mate.

For me that's Bitspower Black Sparkle compression fittings.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks for the responses guys!

I did more research and it looks like the Monsoon free center compression fittings are really solid. And stylish!

NZXT H440 | Intel Core i5-4690K | MSI Z97S Krait Edition | 12GB Corsair XMS3 | EVGA GTX970 Superclocked | Samsung 840 EVO 240GB, WD Blue 320GB | Corsair CX600M

I've seen a few guys have cracked acrylic with the non-economy Monsoon fittings btw. Possibly from the UV glue needed.

Huh, that sounds like it was most likely user error since the end cap you glue on forces the tubing straight when it's inserted into the fitting, he probably got the bend wrong and it was a little off center, and the stress made it crack. (Totally assuming, but my best guess with no info to go off of.)