Need help to improve performance

Hello my name is Simon

I am currently playing a lot of pc games, but I want to improve my performance when I am ingame. In most games I can play with a good FPS, but there are also some in which I have a FPS that can go from 60 til 30 in just 2 sec. 

I mostly play FPS games, but I also play som MMO and RPG games. 

The kind of games were I have the most performance issuces is ARMA 2, and 3. 

My specs:

- Intel Core I7-4770K 3.50GHz

- GTX Geforce 770

- Kingston DDR3 1600MHz 8 GB Ram 

- MSI LGA1150 B85M - E45 Motherboard

- Corsair RM 750 PSU 80 Plus gold

Hope that you have some good recommendations for what I should upgrade :) 

Maximus VII Hero + GTX 970 + Hyper EVO 212 + Overclock your CPU at 4.2 Ghz minimum

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

You definitely don't need a $200+ Maximus VII Hero to get a decent overclock out of an i7-4770K, but you will need at least a midrange Z87 or Z97 board. The 770 could stand to be upgraded, but if you're just at 1080p it should be fine. The Arma games aren't known for being particularly well optimized.

Nothing wrong with your system. Probably just software not being optimized well. Not necessary to upgrade at the moment imo.

Lower your graphics if you want more fps. But tbh your system is already on higher end. You should get nice fps already. Put games on SSD if you want faster load times. As for mobo, you really should get Z series board and aftermarket cooler since you already have spent on K series CPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv