facebook games load and play slowly

rainbrodash666

my dad plays a couple games on facebook, mostly the pawnstars game he is very high level and has a lot of stuff and this causes his game to perform slowly and crash flash, what can be done to help with this 

his new computer runs the game much better but it is still slow and bothersome

new specs are hp envy 6z 1100 with A10 and 8gigs of ram so his pc can handle it.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Facebook... could try clearing your cache, or use a different browser, that may make a difference...

Go to adobe site and make sure you have latest version of Flash, and be careful, when ever you update/install an adobe product from their site, they always want to install "optional" junk for you. You can deselect that...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Google can really use up your cache if you not careful, especially if you have a load of open tabs and background pages running, also background pages are normally allowed to keep operating even when the browser is closed. 

Asus Maximus VI Hero , i5 4670k , 8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3, Asus HD 7970 matrix platinum, Corsair AX860, Ocz agility 3 120gb ssd, 1tb wd green hdd, custom water loop. All in an Antec p280

Facebook... could try clearing your cache, or use a different browser, that may make a difference...

Go to adobe site and make sure you have latest version of Flash, and be careful, when ever you update/install an adobe product from their site, they always want to install "optional" junk for you. You can deselect that...

the computer Is has been on for less than three hours so cache should be no problem, I have also made the cache space unlimited for flash.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.