Reuse 5y/o Case or Replace?

AliceSML79

i have a old customized case from maingear computers based of the Silverstone Raven RV01.  or should i consider a replacement like the Silverstone Temjin TJ04-EW?  my existing case is limited to dual 180mm and single 120mm fans as well as 7 pci slots.  but it is custom painted, with a custom light u acrylic panel, and built in card reader.  but has stuff like fire wire and no usb 3.0.  where the TJ04 has 8 pci, ssd mounting, usb 3.0, and much better cooling.  so what would my fellow computer buddies do?

Thanks in Advance, Alice

reason i was looking at the Silverstone Temjin TJ04-EW is for its ability to hold and cool 8 hdd's.  see i really considering ASRock's X99 Extreme11 to run the 8x HDD;s in a raid 10 storage array.  my boot drive would be a Intel 730 480gb ssd.  but the idea of the hdd heat sinks and active 120mm fans would help the longevity of the storage array.

Personally, I would get a new case. If you have the money, go for it.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home