Pc boots up but gives no signal

Javanautt

Hi, so I was just playing minecraft and turned off my pc and left, when I came back and turned it on, everything was working except that I didn't get any signal, I hear windows booting up, I have a R9 290 if that matters and a cooler master B700 PSU

Hi, so I was just playing minecraft and turned off my pc and left, when I came back and turned it on, everything was working except that I didn't get any signal, I hear windows booting up, I have a R9 290 if that matters and a cooler master B700 PSU

Does it shows "no signal" on your monitor or simply blqck screen with input?

Nothing on the screen but is the PC on, keyboard and mouse lit up etc?

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K @ 4.5GHz  |  Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO  |  Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer

GPU: Asus R9 280X  |  PSU: Corsair HX850  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200rpm  |  CASE: Fractal Design R4 Blackout

The monitor says no signal but my keyboard lights up and I can hear that windows booted

Are you connecting with display port, hdmi, or dvi? Try another connection if you can.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K @ 4.5GHz  |  Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO  |  Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer

GPU: Asus R9 280X  |  PSU: Corsair HX850  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200rpm  |  CASE: Fractal Design R4 Blackout

Hdmi, I also tried on and I also used another monitor

Make sure you connect it directly to graphics card. Try to turn it off and turn it back on. But do not turn it off more than on time because "force turn off" the computer damages the components. Or you can just try to connect it on the motherboard and use the APU instead.

Well If a force turn off is pressing the start button then that is maybe the problem aldo I did this more before and never had any problem

Well I wanted to thank you for your help, the problem was that my graphics card was sat a bit loose in it PCIe slot haha