Twunks_32.exe?

jly7870
Go to solution Solved by Bleedman0xx,

It may actually be twunk_32.exe. (im not on the computer atm) but i have never seen it before in system task manager or heard of it. It is also slowing down my computer.

In the link i posted, it'll tell you how you can remove it.

Hi LTTF. I have never seen this file before and it is slowing down my computer. How do i remove it? thxs, jly7870

MY RIG: i5 3470 | 8GB RAM | GTX 660 2GB | 240GB SSD | 1TB HD

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

I did a scan and it did not detect it. Btw im using Microsoft Security essential

PERIPHERALS: CORSAIR K65 (MX CHERRY RED) | STEELSERIES SENSEI RAW | STEELSERIES SIBERIA V2

I did a scan and it did not detect it. Btw im using Microsoft Security essential

See my post edit above.

See my post edit above.

It may actually be twunk_32.exe. (im not on the computer atm) but i have never seen it before in system task manager or heard of it. It is also slowing down my computer.

Thxs for the quick support. Tell ya how it goes tomorrow.

I need help plz! I think the torjan spread even more. When i load to my desktop it just freezes and i can't do anything. Help!

Also all the safemodes will freeze 2

Could be a bad memory module, run memtest to make sure.

Pretty sure ram is fine. But is 1 solution to reformat windows?

Pretty sure ram is fine. But is 1 solution to reformat windows?

That would definitely solve the problem as long as you don't have any data that you wish to keep, an alternative would be to plug the drive into another computer and run something like Malwarebytes on it.

Your symptoms do sound like memory failure though, if you don't want to wait for Memtest to run you could try using different sticks or using each of yours individually. Just want to put it out there in case you go to the effort of formatting to find out it was this all along, but malware is still a possibility.

That would definitely solve the problem as long as you don't have any data that you wish to keep, an alternative would be to plug the drive into another computer and run something like Malwarebytes on it.

Your symptoms do sound like memory failure though, if you don't want to wait for Memtest to run you could try using different sticks or using each of yours individually. Just want to put it out there in case you go to the effort of formatting to find out it was this all along, but Malware is still a possibility.

How do i load mem test if windows can't even load?

How do i load mem test if windows can't even load?

It boots from a USB similar to the Windows boot disk, if you go to memtest.org>Download (Pre-built & ISOs)>Download - Auto-installer for USB Key... It will download the program for you to create a bootable thumb drive.

You may want to try your sticks individually first though as its the simplest solution. It is possible for 2 or more to go simultaneously but unlikely.

SOLVED, REFORMATED WINDOWS