DmC: Devil May Cry

Coolbreeze

Who's looking forward to the new Devil May Cry? I've got it on pre-order and have been replaying DMC4 in anticipation =D

Like anyone else, I'm not a huge fan of the new Dante's look, but the game itself looks pretty damn good. Pre-ordered as well.

I rememberd when I first played Devil May Cry at my friends house, we stayed up all nigth and played it. I got really hooed on the series and are looking forward to the new game but I really miss the oldschool look of Dante. But it´s a Capcom game after all so Im almoast sure that they are going to release the classic dante as a skin avalible througth purchase.

I wasn't expecting to be into this game AT ALL. I tried the ps3 demo on a whim and really liked it. I got it on steam and WOW, I'm impressed it's such a great PC port. Especially from a publisher like Capcom I was expecting crap. The new Dante look sucks but the art style as a whole is pretty cool.

Got DMC today and played first level. 680 on ultra settings and damn game looks great. game is made for a controller and it works well. So far so good with DMC

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

• 3 weeks later...

Glad so many people are enjoying it! I completed it on the first difficulty level the other day and loved every minute!

Going through on Son of Sparda now for the next level of challenge =p

OMG. I thought I was going to hate it, I went into the game hating it... I loved the first and third devil may cry's... i liked the 4th one, just not as much as the first or third. I didn't really like the second? I don't remember much but I remember hating the last boss, it was so stupid.

(SPOILER KINDA)

I love DmC though, it was such an amazing experience to understanding Dante's and Virgil's disagreements, since I never really watched the anime or read the manga.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

I almost finished the game, then my controller started acting up :(

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I played it on keyboard... and I didn't think the experience was that amazing. The Q and E were awkward to use, I could have used the controller, but I was already half way through the game.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

I definitely recommend a controller for it! Turns the combat into a really fluid experience =]

I made it through the first difficulty level without dying once, then on Son of Sparda, I died 3 times on the second level. I get the feeling it's going to be much slower progress this time around =p

I completed the DmC in nephelim mode, it took me some time to play it using a keyboard and a mouse.

Honestly speaking, this game was not that great, maybe i havnt tried it with a controller yet, but until now, the dmc 3:dantes awakening is still the best dmc game ever, and nothing has yet come even close to it in terms of action, once i get a controller i will try it once again in son of sparda mode, and then dante must die[my favorite difficulty] and then I will actually know how good this game is