Windows explorer crashes

voogle951

HEloo everyone after my computer repeatedly crashing and blue screens and managing to fix it (my neighbor did) i have been getting messages like Windows explorer has stopped working. Then it repairs and fixes itself.Any way is there a way to just stop it from doing that? thanks :)

<p>i5 3570k @ 4.0, gtx 780 windforce edition sc, nh-d14, asrock extreme 4, corsair cx 600, corsair vengeance 8 gb, haf 932

Download and run CCleaner, run "chkdsk" and "sfc /scannow" in command prompt, and maybe defrag your disks too. And run some antivirus scans.

If you have a malware or virus, please remember that any damages done to Windows system files, are already done, the anti-virus/malware software only removes the treat, it won't fix your Windows up. So re-install Windows if that is the case.

Currently doing a full norton system scan thanks for the recommendation

<p>i5 3570k @ 4.0, gtx 780 windforce edition sc, nh-d14, asrock extreme 4, corsair cx 600, corsair vengeance 8 gb, haf 932

N

Currently doing a full norton system scan thanks for the recommendation

Norton? Well there's your problem right there! lol

it ended up having nothing to do with windows, my h100 went to crap and my pricessor was overheating and shutting things down. Anyways i got a noctua nh d14 and everything is working :)