Apple SIM card in ipad

kristofk
Go to solution Solved by emachado99,

It's makes it so you don't have to go out to the service provider store (Ex. T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon etc.) and buy a SIM card and activate it there and then put it in your iPad. This new thing Apple has, is a SIM card that works with multiple different carriers, and all you'll have to do is just order a data plan right from the iPad. It's convient when travelling to different countries.

The wat? what is apple sim card in the new ipads? I heard that it makes your device compatible with most carrier and that this is revolutionary? why? Isnt the factory unlocked phone do that, i mean i bought an iphone off contract, (unlocked) andi it works with every carrier in every country. Wht is the difference?

It's makes it so you don't have to go out to the service provider store (Ex. T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon etc.) and buy a SIM card and activate it there and then put it in your iPad. This new thing Apple has, is a SIM card that works with multiple different carriers, and all you'll have to do is just order a data plan right from the iPad. It's convient when travelling to different countries.