Need help choosing res/pump

Okay so I plan on watercooling my build, I already got some radiators (1 360mm rad & 1 280mm rad) in my 750D case. But I wanted to get some help from you guys since all of you are so smart. 

My build consists of watercooling my CPU (i7-4790k) and my 2 GPU's (ASUS ROG Poseidon Platinum GTX 780 SLI) so I will need a bit of power to make sure these parts get watercooled. Anyway I have already picked out some pump/res combos. Here they are would love to hear some feedback and tell me if it's good and compatible for my build. Prices sometimes doesn't really matter for me, I'm not rich but if it's good and nice I might save up a bit more and wait a bit longer to get a certain part if I need to. Here we go:

Pump/res combo #1: http://koolance.com/rp-1250-reservoir-and-pump

This one looks nice because it's in a single 5.25" bay and it looks like it has control of your fans, res, pump, and basically take control of your loop. Which is really cool IMO. i will probably be getting a fan controller no matter what. So to have this all in one thing is really cool.

Pump/res combo #2: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14247/ex-res-315/Koolance_RP-985_Series_Reservoir_and_Pumps_in_525_Bay_-_Black.html?tl=g30c107s152#blank

Similar to the 1st one, it's a bit different. But I think they have different control methods and not enough fan ports. 

Pump/res combo #3: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21480/ex-pmp-263/XSPC_Photon_170_Tube_Glass_Cylinder_Reservoir_Pump_Combo_D5_Vario.html

This on looks really coll, it has a light thing (I don't know if it's bad for the system or water but it's bundled with a D5 pump which I heard was pretty good.

Then here are some cool kits I found that will perfectly suit my system.

Kit #1:  http://www.frozencpu.com/products/24956/ex-wat-318/EK_X360_Complete_Triple_120mm_Liquid_Cooling_Kit_EK-KIT_X360.html?tl=g30c321#blank

Although it's out of stock, by the time I get and save up some more money It might be in stock again. It has a thick 360mm rad, which is a little bit frightning because I don't know if it will fit in my case with 3 fans attached to it. But let me know about these.

Kit #2:  http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22395/ex-wat-286/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360mm_D5UT_-_Complete_Kit.html?tl=g30c321#blank

Just kind of saw this, this is in stock so that's good. 

And here are a buttload of awesome kits by XSPC: http://www.xs-pc.com/watercooling-kits/

Out of all these on the page, will anyone tell me which one is the best? Thanks.

Any tips? 

Go with the XSPC or AlphaCool Kit since they're easier at making your loop. The EK kit isn't a pump/res combo... I think.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

If you don't want a pump and res combo PLEASE JUST PLEASE  go EK. I'm starting my custom cooling next week I went with all EK. 

The reason is All of my friends who were using other brands always had problems when it came to pumps. But for everyone who use's EK they had no problems. 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

If you don't want a pump and res combo PLEASE JUST PLEASE  go EK. I'm starting my custom cooling next week I went with all EK. 

The reason is All of my friends who were using other brands always had problems when it came to pumps. But for everyone who use's EK they had no problems. 

EK is in no way the only reputable brand that makes good pumps.

Swiftech, Alphacool and XSPC also have perfectly good pumps.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Out of all these on the page, will anyone tell me which one is the best? Thanks.

Any tips? 

If you're planning on getting a pump/res combo, from that list I'd go with Photon 170 D5 pump/res combo. 

Tube reservoirs are easier to bleed and the D5 can handle pretty much anything the average water cooler can throw at it.

Since I didn't see it among your list, give the EK 140 X-RES D5 pump/res combo a look too.

As for kits, EK, XSPC and Alphacool all make good kits.

Keep in mind that you have about 85mm of space max in the top of the 750D and 85mm is already really tight with the 8-pin power cable.

So keep it to 70-75mm. This means that the EK X360 kit is out because the rad is 64mm + 25mm fans = 89mm

The Alphacool UT60/D5 kit is also out --> 60mm + 25mm = 85mm      The RX360 rad is pretty thick too.

My recommendation would be to get an Alphacool XT/D5 kit. A 360mm XT45 is 45mm + 25mm fans = 70mm. 

Alternatively you could go with one of the XSPC kits with a EX360 or AX360 rad.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If you already got 2 rads why would you buy a whole new kit? Just get a D5 pump/res kit and some fittings and tubing and ur done.

Swiftech MCP655 or whatever else name ek/alphacool or other brands uses.

for the reservoir just go with whatever you find sexy from a reputable brand and you're good to go.

Live your life like a dream.

If you already got 2 rads why would you buy a whole new kit? Just get a D5 pump/res kit and some fittings and tubing and ur done.

Sorry my bad I said I had 2 rads. I was trying to say I had already the two rads figured out... 1 360mm rad and 1 280mm rad.