Bathtub Love Killings!

Guest Philosophy

The new album from the always amazing Olivia Jean is out! Bathtub Love Killings is a great and very eclectic album produced by Jack White III. Jean was previously in the Black Belles and has now moved on to solo work. What is your favorite track from Bathtub Love Killings? 

Who the hell is Olivia Jean? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Who the hell is Olivia Jean? 

Musical Artist....from The Black Belles and Jack Whites solo band. 

Musical Artist....from The Black Belles and Jack Whites solo band. 

And who are they? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

And who are they? 

Jack White is known for his song Seven Nation Army and Ball and Biscuit he is an American Blues/Alt/Rock musician and owner of Third Man Records. The black belles are a band. 

You atleast Google.

So @SeriouslyMikey , which artists do you enjoy listening to if I may ask?

The musician could have been linked in the OP, but ok. 

Let me get my list. 

Black Sabbath, Dio, Judas Priest, Witchcraft, Pentagram, Be'lakor, Old Corpse Road, Insomium, Draconian, Candlemass, Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, King Diamond, Swallow The Sun, Meadow's End, Mastodon, Omnium Gatherum, Xandria, Equilibrium, Opeth, Pomegranate Tiger, Slayer, Lamb Of God, Machine Head, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Orgen Ogen, Newsted, Dream Theater, Startovarius, Majesty, Metalforce, Mortal Sin, Kreator, Frosttide, Legion Of The Damned. And over recent days, Suicidal Angels and Mors Principium Est. 

Jack White is known for his song Seven Nation Army and Ball and Biscuit he is an American Blues/Alt/Rock musician and owner of Third Man Records. The black belles are a band. 

Hmm, I may take a look.