If only..

BCreation

Would swap out the CM power supply for a AX1200i and the one monitor is different to the other 3. And just for the lol's try find 2133Mhz ram and 64Gb of it :D Otherwise epic build XD

\

Would swap out the CM power supply for a AX1200i and the one monitor is different to the other 3. And just for the lol's try find 2133Mhz ram and 64Gb of it :D Otherwise epic build XD
The one monitor would be above, to monitor temps and such during games. :P And the AX1200i would'nt have enough PCI connectors and I dont want to run dual PSUs

I'm not great when it comes to monitors so I didn't know :) I would then maybe go for a SliverStone 1500w PSU. I have had a bad experience with CM PSU's.

\

The Strider 1500W does have enough connectors but only enough for the four GPUs. I will need an additional 6pin for the extra power to the PCI lanes which the Strider doesn't have.

Actaully now that I think about it, I could run the strider and use a molex to 6pin adapter for the PCI power.. Not only that, it is fully modular which means I could braid the cables and cut them to length..But the case is pretty large so I think using sleeved extensions would be better. o.o

For so much money i go for a dual socket xeon setup and only 1 video card! :) But i go insane with storage and raid controllers and 10gbe ethernet

I was wondering why it cost so much, and then I read the specs...

"No signature"

• 2 weeks later...