Best MID Case?

Hey guys! New here. Looking to build my first PC and trying to find the best Mid-size case I can find that has a blue and black color scheme. It needs to be a mid size because I'm going off to college next year. Price isn't really an issue as my PC will be my parents gift to me. Cooling+looks are what's most important to me. However, $150 or less suggestions (unless it's like the best case in the world) would be appreciated as I don't really want to spend all of their money. I'm looking at the NZXT H440 right now as my top pick. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/nickpocquette/saved/w4P8TW <My build as of now

Hey guys! New here. Looking to build my first PC and trying to find the best Mid-size case I can find that has a blue and black color scheme. It needs to be a mid size because I'm going off to college next year. Price isn't really an issue as my PC will be my parents gift to me. Cooling+looks are what's most important to me. However, $150 or less suggestions (unless it's like the best case in the world) would be appreciated as I don't really want to spend all of their money. I'm looking at the NZXT H440 right now as my top pick. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/nickpocquette/saved/w4P8TW <My build as of now

First thing add an ssd!!! Back to the topic The H440 is at the top of my list as while

Corsair 450D if you at all like the look. Unlike the other Obsidian cases, it actually has pretty decent airflow.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

The 440 is a great choice, but I'd also recommend the Fractal Design Define R4.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

I agree with the Enthoo Pro and the 450D, then you can just add a fan that is blue LED, like the Corsair AF140

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

My only thought would be to consider a case that allows a fan intake/exhaust on the side, only if you were considering getting another GPU later. That's the only thing I don't like about the NZXT H440

The Enthoo Pro is NOT a Mid Tower, don't know why people keep pretending it is one.

CPU: INTEL i7-4770K | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C12P w/ NF-A15 | MoBo: Asus Z87-Deluxe | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) @2400MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 760 DirectCU II | PSU: Seasonic X-850 (KM3)

CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro w/ white LEDs | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (Storage) | ODD(s): LG BH10 BD Rewriter + LG DVD Rewriter | 5.25": Scythe Kama Panel 3.1 |

GAMEPAD: XBOX 360 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i | OS: Windows 8.1 64 bit | MONITOR: Samsung SyncMaster T220HD | SPEAKERS: Logitech LS21

N600?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I love my Arc Midi R2. If you're really wanting black and blue in the case, the H440 gets my vote.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

Corsair Graphite 600T, Corsair Carbide 500R,Corsair C70 Black,Corsair Carbide Air 540,Aerocool DS 200 . All very good cases and most of them with open mesh infront for nice effects . Just add a blue fan led infront and you are set

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet