What do you guys think of my new case?

stairs2195

I like the front/top, but windows with fan-mounts are an abomination. They should either just have a clear window, or a solid side panel with fan-mounts.

More importantly, what do you think of it? How's the build quality? Were there any problems building in it?

I like the front/top, but windows with fan-mounts are an abomination. They should either just have a clear window, or a solid side panel with fan-mounts.

More importantly, what do you think of it? How's the build quality? Were there any problems building in it?

haven't received it yet :( due to snow in the u.k but when it comes to the side panel as you said the fan mounts on a clear window are just stupid but i seen this case and it looked pretty decent with a decent price tag also another few days and i should have it so i shall post my thoughts about it :) looked at reviews and the build quality is meant to be pretty good so i shall have to see

the clear fan grills look awefull when u get a little dust in there, i would get metal fan grills and cut off those parts and use the metal grills...