Phone rom

RubenTheHuben

Hey Community,

my phone is really slow with the custom rom. Its a huawei y300. Do you people know any good roms?

Thanks!

Cyanogenmod.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I don't want to crush your hopes but a friend of mine had that phone, rooted and installed a custom roms, he did his mileage with it and I toyed around with it as well and the improvement was minimal to none, with anything he tried. Sadly out of my experience there is not much you can do to actually boost the performance of a phone nowadays. If you're unhappy with speed, the only thing 2 things you can do is leave your phone almost vanilla with little to no apps at all, or get a better phone.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

whats your rom? its still not rooted?

Its still with the custom rom and its not rooted

Its still with the custom rom and its not rooted

you mean stock rom? and yeah it wont make your phone faster. it just adds some more customizations, mostly appearance but not much on performance 

slimkat

due to the fact that cyanogenmod has such a good themeing engine now that isn't a gimmick anymore and allows for truly a new UI, I can't recommend Slimkat too much unless you want the closest experience to stock android.

Hey Community,

my phone is really slow with the custom rom. Its a huawei y300. Do you people know any good roms?

Thanks!

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365268-all-custom-roms-for-huawei-ascend-y300g510/

How to root and install recovery: http://www.modaco.com/topic/367444-apphuawei-y300-unlock-bootloaderflash-twrp-and-root-with-tutorial/

"Rawr XD"