What should I do?

So this last tuesday I finished saving up for my Nvidia Shield Portable, and proceeded to buy one at *gasp* gamestop because I didn't want to wait for shipping. On receiving it I was delighted to find that it ran games very smoothly and that Grid Beta worked seamlessly.  Unfortunately, after a a day of light indoor use, I began to notice that the screen wobbled on one side of the hinge and wouldn't shut straight.  Thinking that this just I defective unit, I promptly returned it for another one.  Unfortunately, the second unit appeared to be a refurbished one and suffered the same hinge problem, along with sone other display issues.  At this point I am not really sure what is going on; I have never heard of anyone having the same problem and the Shield gets great reviews on every website I check.  I have I high opinion of Nvidia as a company as they design many products that I use on a daily basis, and those all work flawlessly.  I don't really think this kind of shoddy work is the kind of the Nvidia would do, considering their reputation for quality.  I really like the design of the shield, and at this point all I want is a working unit.  What do you think the best course of action is at this point?

TL;DR My Nvidia shield is still broken even after already getting a replacement and I want one that works.  What should I do?

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

If you return a NEW product they should give you a NEW replacement, not a refurbished one. I would never take something used over a full priced new one. Go back to them, get your money back and order from nvidia/amazon/others

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

If you return a NEW product they should give you a NEW replacement, not a refurbished one. I would never take something used over a full priced new one. Go back to them, get your money back and order from nvidia/amazon/others

All of the Gamestop stores in the area are sold out and don't sound like they will be restocking anytime soon.  Maybe return it directly to Nvidia?  If so who should I contact?  Also, the second unit had the same problem as the first and other screen issues; what's up with that?  Thanks for your help though.

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

All of the Gamestop stores in the area are sold out and don't sound like they will be restocking anytime soon.  Maybe return it directly to Nvidia?  If so who should I contact?  Also, the second unit had the same problem as the first and other screen issues; what's up with that?  Thanks for your help though.

Return it to Gamestop and get a refund locally. 

"Rawr XD"

Return it to Gamestop and get a refund locally. 

They won't refund tablets or similar items even for a defect, only replace them :(

They won't refund tablets or similar items even for a defect, only replace them :(

Hence why you don't buy from them in the first place

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8