Need help with 24-pin connector

Go to solution Solved by TheKDub,

There is a clip on it, be sure to release it, and wiggle it out, don't be afraid to use some force, but don't use too much or you might break something.

I've been wanting to do a little more cable management in my system and whenever I try to unplug the main power connector it won't budge. Is this normal for the connector when trying to remove it for the first time or has something gone wrong? Should I apply more force or slowly wiggle it out?

Seems to sit in there pretty snugly. I used a fair bit of force when I removed mine, though. (Doubt it was a good idea but w/e.)

There is a clip on it, be sure to release it, and wiggle it out, don't be afraid to use some force, but don't use too much or you might break something.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

are you pressing on the release latch?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Push down on the tiny tab, and pull... Do a slight wiggle, but not too hard... Use a pair of pliers (with utmost care) as a last resort...

I was pressing down on the release latch but guess I just need to pull a little harder. Thanks for the help guys.