Waterblock compatibility

Hello.

I've been offered a gigabyte GV-N670OC-2, which I would like to watercool in SLI with my Point of view VGA-670-A1.

They don't share the same size. and therefore I'd like to know if a XSPC Razor GTX680 would be compatible with a XSPC Razor GTX670.

I look forward to a swift response!

Hello.

I've been offered a gigabyte GV-N670OC-2, which I would like to watercool in SLI with my Point of view VGA-670-A1.

They don't share the same size. and therefore I'd like to know if a XSPC Razor GTX680 would be compatible with a XSPC Razor GTX670.

I look forward to a swift response!

a gtx 680 block wont work with a 670 but if it does it would work as long as you dont parallel because they are different waterblocks

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

according to http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=691 the gigabyte 670 card needs a 680 block. 

What I want to know if there would be any piping issues.

as long as they arn't in parallel they are fine

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi