Best Toronto couriers

Killswitch49
Go to solution Solved by TheInverseKey,

From what  I know the coverage is the same until you get up north like around Algonquin.  As for the Data speeds about the same since they really run off of the same type of fiber from the towers.  I know this because my dad put a lot of their servers in and the both Rogers and Bell use the same stuff.

As my iPhone five is slowly dying i want to get the htc one m8. Since i still have a little under a year with bell it would cost half as much to get a phone from them as apposed to canceling and getting one from another carrier. So i know bell and telus would be the same (as they use the same network) so i choose bell from those two but i am wondering if going for rogers is justifiable of the extra money it will cost (btw i am going for the 500mb data). How much faster is rogers data and how much better is there reception if better at all. (i spend alot of time near islington and queensway and islington and bloor

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

From what  I know the coverage is the same until you get up north like around Algonquin.  As for the Data speeds about the same since they really run off of the same type of fiber from the towers.  I know this because my dad put a lot of their servers in and the both Rogers and Bell use the same stuff.

all i can say is you can best deals if you call customer services for special plans, if they dont give you one, then threaten to ask for retention.