Best AIO liquid cooler under $100

I will soon be building a new gaming rig with a Core i5 4690k that I am planning to overclock. I don't have enough room in my budget to buy anything over $100. I have been looking at the H100i from Corsair but I would like to know if there are better options available.

Cooler Master Nepton 280L (ugly tubing) or Corsair 105/110. 110. If you can live with the tubing on the Nepton go with that. But if aesthetic is really important for you go with the 105 instead.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I will soon be building a new gaming rig with a Core i5 4690k that I am planning to overclock. I don't have enough room in my budget to buy anything over $100. I have been looking at the H100i from Corsair but I would like to know if there are better options available.

Stay away from the H100i. It has a very bad mounting problem and is not guaranteed to work for you out of the box. Get the Cooler Master Seidon 240M on Newegg.com for $70.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why does no one include that for the same price, the x41 140mm cooler beats the H100i?

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Cooler Master Nepton 280L (ugly tubing) or Corsair 105/110. 110. If you can live with the tubing on the Nepton go with that. But if aesthetic is really important for you go with the 105 instead.

Thanks for the response. The H100i won't be on the shopping cart this time. I think I will probably get the H105 as the cooler looks really nice and the aesthetics are quite important to me in this build.

Stay away from the H100i. It has a very bad mounting problem and is not guaranteed to work for you out of the box. Get the Cooler Master Seidon 240M on Newegg.com for $70.

I hadn't heard about that problem before so thanks for the tip. It seems like most cooler master products are a good choice.

Thanks for the response. The H100i won't be on the shopping cart this time. I think I will probably get the H105 as the cooler looks really nice and the aesthetics are quite important to me in this build.

I hadn't heard about that problem before so thanks for the tip. It seems like most cooler master products are a good choice.

Yes, the H105 is a MUCH better AIO, just make sure that your case can accommodate it.  It is a much thicker radiator, so you need to make sure it will fit.

Yea, I love CM products.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have an h105 and its great. I had to mount it in the front to accommodate push/pull because the radiator is thicker. I recommend replacing the fans because the stock fans get loud when they ramp up. Also, the corsair link software that comes with the h100i is buggy and doesn't always work properly.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

I agree, just skip the Corsair link entirely.  Run your fan speed directly off of your motherboard or fan controller.  Corsair link is very buggy, and the extra cables look bad imo.