bf4 issues

saxguy67

DirectX functions "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ("The device is hung which ia tipically caused by the issues in the graphics driver or alternativly the application"). GPU: "Nvidia GeForce Gtx 770, Driver:34411

When ever I play bf4, the game always ends up freezing and I get this message. How do I fix this problem?

DirectX functions "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ("The device is hung which ia tipically caused by the issues in the graphics driver or alternativly the application"). GPU: "Nvidia GeForce Gtx 770, Driver:34411

When ever I play bf4, the game always ends up freezing and I get this message. How do I fix this problem?

It is a Battlefield issue,  I got it when I have the detail set to Ultra, turned it down to high and the error went away.

EDIT: It could also be the Overclock on your GPU if you have one.  If your GPU is OC'ed turn it down to 1085MHz using Afterburner or something similar.

Edited by Lancer14711

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)