Need help with an Amazon game code

TheRevTastic

Okay, so after buying a new GPU from Amazon I got the bonus of getting the new Borderlands game for free. I was supposed to receive an email on how to use the code to redeem my game but haven't gotten anything and even contacted Amazons support team. Still nothing. 

Has anybody else gotten a free game from them before after purchasing a GPU? If so how do I go about redeeming my game?

Thanks in advanced!

You get a card shipped with your GPU with the code if i'm not mistaken.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yes I think that is what happens usually.

My system: CPU: i5-4670k CPU-Cooler: be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX fury (red) SSD: Samasing 840 EVO 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Windforce Case: Fractal Define R4 windowed PSU: Corsair CX 600W Semi-Modular OS: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Laptop: Dell Laptop - Some crap i5 and 8GB of DDR3 ram. OS: Duel Boot - Windows 8 & Ubuntu! 

I got the Borderlands Pre-Sequel via email

Because he had a hard drive.

Yes I think that is what happens usually.

I got the Borderlands Pre-Sequel via email

Yup with this game you get it via email. 

Pugs, how did you go about redeeming it? 

Steam1.jpg

Yeah I've tried that, the code/s the support person gave me don't work with the steam product activation.

Yeah I've tried that, the code/s the support person gave me don't work with the steam product activation.

ohhhhh... I bought it from Newegg and I got it.

Because he had a hard drive.

ohhhhh... I bought it from Newegg and I got it.

GDI lol. 

Well looks like I'll just have to contact Amazon again and this time yell at them. How hard is it to just send my email out with the instructions lmao.

Have you tried with other stuff like uplay origin ect?

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I got a key for something on Amazon (thief Gold I think) a long time ago and I had to redeem it through Some app Amazon uses and then download via steam.

From what I remember, the key became activated through the app and then it launched Steam for download.

Maybe that's what you need to do?

Okay, so after buying a new GPU from Amazon I got the bonus of getting the new Borderlands game for free. I was supposed to receive an email on how to use the code to redeem my game but haven't gotten anything and even contacted Amazons support team. Still nothing. 

Has anybody else gotten a free game from them before after purchasing a GPU? If so how do I go about redeeming my game?

Thanks in advanced!

http://www.geforce.co.uk/games-applications/pc-games/borderlands-the-presequel/bundle/redeem-code

Providing you have the key, also thats a .co.uk link. 

EDIT: http://www.geforce.com/games-applications/pc-games/borderlands-the-presequel/bundle/redeem-code

That's the global link, you input the code you have there and then they send you a Steam activation code, also I laughed at the suggestion of trying Origin and Uplay